Monday, May 3, 2010

Disappointment... And Revival

Well, there are less than four weeks left of school now!! Its getting so close, its crazy. Yet its still sooo far away, too far. But there are a few bright points that get me through my day. Such as the point that I took my first AP exam today, which means there are only three left! Hurray! And also, sixth hour is very entertaining most of the time, because of the amazing Lora. She does disappoint sometime though... Like when we were going to ditch sixth hour today, and go to Denny's instead. Well, Lora chickened out, and so we actually went to sixth hour. But she did make it up, we went to Denny's after school! Its just not as fun when you aren't ditching though... Its still fun, however. Another one of our many distractions from actually working in sixth hour is our invention,SeƱor I. Tuss the evil smiley. He is simply amazing. In fact, he is more than amazing. He is the emblem of most seniors, a rendition of the popular "senioritis" disease that haunts us all at one point or another at one point or another. My time is definately now. This whole graduation thing cannot come soon enough... Well, be over with soon enough. Lol.

Last week, I went to the mall with Whitters on Thursday night, which was awesome! I love that girl so much. She is so funny! And then Friday night I went to the New Global Citizens benefit concert, at which I caused Lora to buy a couple raffle tickets (bwahaha). And then the next morning I took my AP bio final. Yay... Saturday night I hung out with Hilso, that wonderfully fun girl that is back from BYU for the summer. Oh what fun! Ahh... I love fun weekends that only have one down point (which would have been the final).

...So a completely wonderful thing coming up is Rissa coming to the states in less than two weeks! I am so freakin' excited, and I can't wait to see her. I am planning to not get any sleep whatsoever once she gets here. A sad part to this is that Nat wont be here until the middle of June. :( I love her so much too!

But anyways, I am really going to try and post on this thing a lot more. Just random little things that don't mean much. But still... I've had lots of adventures that I could just ramble on about, not that any of you who are reading this would really care to see that...

No comments: