Saturday, August 7, 2010

:'(

Well, today was my last day of work for the season, other than a few pool parties... which is either a good or a bad thing. Good as in, I get a break before school. Bad as in no more money, and Amber has left town. Oh how I loved that girl. She will do great things at her Christian school in Kentucky. Also, this morning I was informed that I would be leaving after church tomorrow to go to Greer with my parents. Which I don't entirely want to do. It also means that tonight was my last night to see Nat and Riss for basically a year. Which just plain sucks. A lot. I mean... Seriously. I miss them so much already. Let me tell you something, never have your best friends live half way across the world. Its not that much fun. So yeah... I would say that today was crappy in terms of goodbyes. But good in terms of who I spent it with. I wouldn't change that for anything.

No comments: