But this Month is looking like it will start out amazing. Right from tonight on. I mean, conference is this weekend for one thing. I love conference! Although I need to figure how to watch it without having my family distract me. I might be making a couple trips down to the stake center. Who knows? :) Also this month is Country Thunder. I'm not going, but I can still hope that somehow I'll end up there. Some awesome stroke of luck. Even if I just go for one day. Ohh, good happy thoughts. How I love thee.
Some things that I hope this month brings: clarity, happiness, friendship, maybe even love. The last isn't really a realistic expectation. But life happens, and things happen. So I'm not going to rule it completely out. The second one I know wont be consistent. I can probably be joyful more than happy. Because they are two different options.
But yes, this was my post welcoming in the new Month! Oh yeah!
No comments:
Post a Comment