Monday, March 2, 2009

Downtown Mesa

Well, my brother mentioned that I didn't have any entries on this thing. Truth be told, I made the layout, and then got sick of this thing a while ago. More of bored, but I like the word sick more. So onto an entry then! (I will probably go onto past events, eventually)

Alright, so on friday I went to downtown Mesa. Along with me came Heather (love her), Reyna (she is hillarious, mexican white-girl), Alejandra (honda, in other wo
rds), Tony (he's funny, and mexican), and Juan (he didn't speak a lick of english). So, in reality, it was me, heather, and a bunch of Mexicans, whom entertained me greatly. So while at downtown mesa, we took pictures, of course, which I will try and get from heather and post them up here.

But after we were there we headed over to Fitch Park, over by where Heather lives. It was about nine at night, so my mom freaked out when she found out. She was claiming that there were going to be "thugs" and people of the like there. In reality, all we saw were a pair of missionaries, and a lonely guy playing basketball. But before we got there we stopped at Sonic, where mexican white-girl Reyna bought us some grub. Once we DID get to Fitch Park, we went on the swings. Then onto the rest of the park. Then my mom insisted that I leave, so that I didn't get "killed" or "kidnapped" or some other crazy thing that wouldn't have happened. So we left and went along. My mom insisted that I be home by ten, so that effectively ended my night.

Then saturday I went swimming with Heather. She didn't actually swim, because of her knee. (poor girl) After swim (i am still sore from her stupid dry-land) we went to Jamba Juice. That was fun. Then we were headed back to her house to get a popsicle. We pull up to her street, and I'm about to turn onto it when I notice a van and hear her go "who's van is that? Oh! Crap! Don't go down there, my grandma is at my house!!" So we went to Fitch Park once again. But it was light this time.

After we went and checked, and her grandma was gone, we got our popsicle. On the way out, she asked her younger sister, Megan, "how long grandma was here." Megan said she didn't know, "as soon as I saw her i ran out the front door." It made me laugh so hard. Then, after that adventure, we went to Tatum's house, who had been at a laural/priest campout on Friday night. We just hung there, until I had to leave to go to a Murder Mystery Dinner, which was hillarious. And that is a summary of my weekend. Interesting, right? Yeah, I thought it was. Wait, its not? Well, I can understand that too.

Other picture'
s of downtown mesa, you ask? I have those! From two different times, actually. One of them is from sophomore year, featuring Sammy and Whitney, and then they other is back in the first semester of my junior year, with heather, and where I originally met Honda! Only one of them is up currently, but more will come eventually. I always have so much fun when I go down to that place. Who would have ever thought that anywhere in mesa could be fun. (other than at a pool, of course)

Of course I could say the same with Mountain View. Horribly stuck up school and all, but they have great teachers, and alot of the people who go there are actually really cool. Although alot of the people I hang out with now went to Kino Junior High, and Heather should be going to Westwood, or Wastewood as she calls it, but I still love them!

No comments: