Sunday, March 29, 2009
My Spring Break, and the Week After
Well, my spring break went like this basically: I got home from school on friday, did nothing. Then saturday morning I took the SAT out at Marcos de Niza, or however that is spelled. It was really boring. I really did nothing the rest of that day, sadly, other than contract some kind of sickness over in Tempe. Monday thru friday, I had LGT from nine to five. I got out early on friday, though. And then I went over to heathers, where I hung out with Honda and Tatum. :) And we went to new kino. :P Then saturday, I don't quite remember what I did... I think that was the day I went and saw Taken again (great movie). Kevin was in a hand-holding mood, which was weird. Soo weird. Sunday I had a talk. Ew. Really horrible spring break, for the most part. And then this week, Monday, Wenesday, and Thursday I had WSI, and will for the next two weeks. Friday I went to the temple, and saturday I went swimming in my pool. I really need more free time. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment