Sunday, December 5, 2010

Disney Music = Optimistic Me

So how do I concentrate while writing two essays in one night, and doing a PowerPoint presentation on top of that? I create a Pandora station of just Disney songs. That's right, I'm just awesome like that. Although I'm not sure how great my essays turned out. But who cares. I have two more days of classes. And then a chemistry final on Thursday. And then I'm DONE! For nearly six weeks or something. Its AH MAZE ING. Almost like the institute ball. Which was great, because it kept my mind off of school for like nearly eight hours. Yay! But what's up for this break? Well, there is definitely some being lazy in there- no doubt. But I'm set on starting to run and bike. Regularly. Ewww. But its okay, after the first week it will all be good. And I have a break in there where I am going to THATCHER! To visit HEATHER! I love that girl. And the town is okay too. I actually have a thing for small towns. Although apparently there isn't anything to do in Snowflake. Good thing I never go stay there with the intent of finding something to do, right? I thought so too.

No comments: