Monday, December 6, 2010

Calling You

Saturday night I was sitting in my room, reading The Undaunted (because my date had mentioned it, and I knew that I had it somewhere in my house). Well, my brother texted me something about meeting with Bro. Jones before church. So, I walked out of my room, and into the one next to me, and told him that I could. Then I asked him why I would be meeting with him, and he told me that it was probably for a calling. Well, yesterday in church I was called as a member of the FHE committee. I'm not sure what this means for my attendance FHE-wise. But I'm hoping I'm not expected to go. I mean, I'll probably make it to one in the ward eventually... But from what I gather, it basically just involves planning the activities. And a meeting every fast sunday. Which I can deal with. The thing I'm worried about is this is preventing me from being a drifter. I never really drift during the school year, but I like the option. It makes me feel more free. And it also makes me feel less committed to a ward. But I guess now I am committed to the ward. Great. It will turn out fine, I know. I just needed to complain, and blogs are great for that. =) And this also is helping me keep my mind off my presentation for English in three hours. Which I am so nervous about, because I can't do public speaking. Yay....

No comments: