But being done means I'm on summer break now! What will I do with that break you ask? Probably a whole lot of nothing. But it will be an awesome whole lot of nothing! With a few awesome somethings here and there. I'm really excited for those awesome somethings. They will be, well, awesome!
There are a few things that I really want to do this summer:
1) Go up to my Cabin with some of my girls
2) Go camping with friends (Green's Peak... Shooting involved hopefully)
3) Hike Mount Baldy!
4) Tube the Salt River (only done it once in my life... How sad is that?)
5) Go to Silverton... Preferably on the fourth of July.
6) Denny's Date with Lora
7) Costa Tuesday's with Amber
8) More Shooting
9) Take my Jeep out... Jeeping.
10) Thatcher!
There are more, but they don't come to mind at this exact moment. We will see which ones will happen. There are a couple that will definitely happen, as they don't require much travel.
BUT ITS SUMMER BREAK!!!
which means i'm good with the heat
No comments:
Post a Comment