Saturday, April 14, 2012

Life... Once Again.

What have I been up to lately?
Well, to sum it up...






Had several quading adventures, with several people.


My cousin came and visited! And asked me to be her maid-of-honor.


Sported my yellow dress. :)


Dyed my hair red! And I'm loving it!






Went shooting! One of the many trips... Way fun.


Stabbed a bear with a knife... Burned a (different) bear.


Went to the snow! On a camping trip.


Waffle breakfast. :D



Lake in my front yard due to irrigation attracted a TON of ducks.


And another shooting trip!

And that's not even half of it. Its been a... fun... semester. I got stitched in this whole time too, when my ex cut me with a knife. Never a dull day, right? Actually, there were plenty of dull days in this whole time.

And now, school is quickly coming to an end. Two more weeks, and I'll be out for the summer. Then I'm going up to Utah to visit one of my best girls for a few days in-between school and when I start work again this summer...

Well, hopefully I won't have to do another post with little explanation because of my prolonged absence from blogging. :)

Peace.


No comments: