Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Lovin'

Wow, its actually been a semi-eventful month or two. With Havasupai and all that. Although some of the events will be left out (and if I'm going on a Denny's date with you, I can tell you more specifics later).



What's happened though? Well, that's going to be a heck of thing to remember. Everything has just blurred into one. I went bowling with three other staff members, whom I love. Went to a staff party... And then another one.


My two big toenails have fallen off, due to havasupai. Awesome souvenir, there. I wont put a picture up of that event though, to spare you the awesome-gross-ness. Because its both gross and awesome, at least to me.

I went to the lake with the singles' ward, and the lovely Allie (pictured above with Zoe). We were kind of beasts at tubing. We both have death grips, and we lean into the turns... It basically makes us legit. Along with how we just get along so well. Love that girl.


Then came an awesome time in my cousin's life. We had her bachelorette party one Saturday night, and then a week later she got married. The ceremony was adorable, and Anne and AJ are just perfect for each other. I wish them the best in life. :)   Also, the color and theme of the wedding were amazing. Giant sunflowers. Yes, please.

An interesting story from the night of the bachelorette party though, was that when we were walking from the motel to the club two british guys were behind us. They were slightly buzzed at that point, and wanting to know where was good to go. We didn't reply to them, cause they were just being stupid. So they called us hussies. And then Merissa flipped them off. Great.   After the club, we ran into them again, and they were even more drunk. Just yelling at each other. Wandering around, aimlessly. Priceless.

At the wedding, there was a bunch of those gel balls that you put flowers in to keep them watered and all that good stuff. Amber grabbed one, and told me to eat it. I asked her for how much... And she said a dollar. Not enough, especially since she then dropped it. Still would have done it for ten dollars though, if she was willing to pay up.

At one point, there was a storm, and I got called in for storm crew. It was way early, and I kind of wanted to die that whole day. It was hours though, that's all that matters.

I watched all three seasons of Arrested Development again. Awesome.

Then, I went to Olivegarden with the amazing Ambergirl.


We ate deliciousness, and were our own crazy selves. It again involved me eating things for money. Like that giant Basil leave in the picture above. And a slice of lemon. Yummy... She got videos, but I'm hoping that they'll never be posted. My face looks scary, especially with the lemon.

I got hit on with the lamest line ever at the pool. "There's a pack of cigarettes right here. You're a lifeguard, you shouldn't be smoking."

I had an amazing fourth of July, spent with an awesome person. Probably the best fourth to date. :) I just smile thinking about it. I also played some volleyball with said person, which I'm not so good at anymore. I cannot serve for the life of me!

My car got egged too, and I was about ready to kill someone. Luckily, that did not happen.

And I took a trip to Thatcher about a week ago! I always love visiting Heather! We went shooting, shopping, ate out, played with a cardboard box, and just had a blast. As usual. I never fail to have fun when I'm around her. We can be doing nothing, but yet still be laughing or just entertained. She's one of my favorite people of all time, no doubt about it!




And that's pretty much it... Other than things that will only be discussed in situations where the world wont know my life. :) I love you all. Peace.

No comments: