Eighteenth Birthday!
Yes, its true, I've been eighteen for over a month now. It was a very momentous event for me, no matter how little freedom it actually brought me. The celebration, however small, was made magnificent by the most amazing girl, Heather. We continued our tradition that we go bowling, and eat pizza. Third year in a row, which is simply amazing, because I've known her for just about that long. Which is really amazing, considering how it seems like forever since I met her. Ugh, it was tenth grade! What an odd thought. But the celebration was just so much fun this year. No matter how many embarrassing things I did end up doing, many of which Heather got on video, it was totally worth it! And I got some awesome new shoes out of it! (Albeit, they were a result of one of those very embarrassing things... Luckily, Heather did not get that one on camera.) All I can say, is this next year will most definitely be exciting, in the least.Here's to it!
And besides, I did get this picture of Heather. Isn't she just adorable?
1 comment:
That would be "here's to it."
Post a Comment