Sunday, January 3, 2010

Senior Year, more than half way over!

Wow, its been forever since I posted on this thing. I almost forgot completely that I had this. (At least its not as bad as my journal... which was way bad.) But, my Senior Year has been pretty dang good! I am loving. Other than some friend drama, where I am not even on speaking terms with someone who used to be one of my best friends, almost nothing went horribly wrong! I had some great adventures on the way, including my eighteenth birthday, which I will post details of that later. School came and went this last semester, it didn't seem near as long as it usually does. Maybe its due to this weird, new extremely positive attitude I have going on. Just keep looking to the future, and all that stuff that I used to think was a load of garbage. This last day of the semester, that afternoon, I went up to Globe. I would post bunches of pictures about that whole adventure, but my camera mysteriously deleted all my photos, and I hadn't uploaded any off them. It made me moi sad. Well, that's all for now! Here's a picture to send you out in style!

No comments: