Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Horizon

Well, college is quickly approaching for me. Oh boy, what excitement, right? Well, its really just been a lot of stress. I've pretty much gotten over going to school every day from 7 am to 3 pm in the noon. I was a real idiot for taking seven classes my senior year... five of them weighted. Yet another thing to add on my list of stupid things I've done. I'm planning, and really hoping, to go to NAU for college, for several reasons. I just feel that its right for me (now convincing my parents of that, will be a little more difficult). Its hard to explain... But I just know it. It will be a little hard to adjust to not living at home next year, I know, but I'll get used it it. Graduation is also nearing, they have our names on lists out in the halls of school so that we can check to see if its spelled correctly. I did have a little glimpse of hope for graduation, however short lived it was, I thought my mom might have forgotten to order a gown for me. No gown, no walking, right? Well, turns out she actually did. Darn... On a happier note, I now have a permit for off-roading! This means my expeditions out into the desert can be a little less short lived. Oh, and the spotlight works on my Jeep again. I'll find a use for that sometime.

1 comment:

Hillso said...

Oh and what a good time it is, the future is looking bright, enjoy the simplicity while it lasts, even if it is boring. I finally checked out your blog and it's awesome!