Sunday, August 29, 2010

End of Summer Adventures

Well, the last adventure to be posted on here was the one to Greer... And since then, so much happened.

After work one saturday, the one before Heather left to boot camp, I hung out with Nat, Riss and Tye. And boy did we have fun. We started out going to get food (Yoko's (?) and Neilson's). Then, we left and went back towards the house, a chinese firedrill accompanying the ride home. Oh what fun. After this, we headed back to the house for some essential materials for the night (which I wont post on this blog, in case there are certain law officials reading it). We continued to go run around, use the materials, and conduct more firedrills. We also went to a Red Box and rented a movie. When in Rome. Great movie. By the time we got back to the house... Again, (We kept going back... probably 7 or so times in the night.) it was late in the night, or early in the morning. We watched the movie anyways, and crashed afterwards. Fun times. Then we got up in the morning and went to church (nat and riss went to one ward, tye to another, and me yet another). Great night, fun times. Will be remembered for a long while.

That week, after the night of fun, we had a work party. Where we proceeded to break many rules that are enforced normally at the pool. It is true, lifeguards are the worst patrons. Also, on the last day of the season, we had a party in the guardroom basically, because of all the food that was given to us by the patrons having birthday parties there. After work, with my new transformers balloon in hand, I headed over to hang with the twins. Where we cleaned the house some... And then went to the mall. Where I spent too much of my money. Really... Too much money. It depresses me. But the things that I bought are way cute, on the bright side.

The next day, I went to church, and sang in sacrament meeting (horrible torture). Then afterwards, I went back to the twins house (noticed a pattern? I am always with them). I helped them pack, had fun with them. I am pretty sure there are pictures that shall never be posted. Ever. In fact they should just be deleted, forever. Never to appear again. And then came more packing, until late in the night. Which is when I said my goodbyes. :(

Monday morning, I left to Greer with my mom, and the twins left on their flight back to China. In Greer, I had to be doing something at every moment. Which really annoyed my mom. But libby loved it. Have to say though, it was a very productive visit. Of course, during it, I ate at Rendezvous. The best restaurant in the world. Needless to say, if someone ever wants to get on my good side... They just need to take me there. Of course, there is a four hour drive involved too. So its more complicated than just taking me out to a decently priced cafe/sandwich shop. We returned home on... Thursday.

Friday morning, I left to Flagstaff with Jeremy. While there, we hiked part way up (probably half way) up Humphreys. Then we drove around for a while, and finally went to Outback. That night, we went to a bluegrass band (Yonder Mountain String Band). It was pretty good. Just too much bluegrass in one night. Then, about midnight, the concert ended and we drove down to clear creek, by camp verde. Here, we went to a Singles Ward campout. We hiked down the creek Saturday morning, and went to some swimming holes (yay, MORE hiking). Around lunch time, Jeremy and I headed out.. Dead tired. Basically, the night before we got there at 2:30, and woke up at 6 am. Not to mention the whole week I had been doing things constantly at my cabin.

We headed back through Payson, because my cousin had gotten back from his mission (in Boise). So we stopped by their house in payson for probably an hour or so. Then we headed back to the valley. Can you guess what we did when we got back? Slept. For a while.

The next morning, Sunday, I went up to Payson, AGAIN, and went to Rex's homecoming. It was a fun day, spent with my relatives (so, aunt, two uncles, mom, and two cousins). We headed back down to the valley about 7 pm.

That week, I didn't do much... Went to the dentist, and started ASU.

And that is the end of my summer.

2 comments:

Rissa said...

I LOVE THE END OF YOUR SUMMER ;)

I LOVE YOU! ;)

Rennie said...

I love you more! :)