Wednesday, September 1, 2010

College Girl

That's right, be jealous. I'm a college girl now. With the attitude that comes with it and everything... Just kidding. Nah, its really just like me transfered to a really large campus. Now, for the probably one or two people who actually read this blog, I am at ASU. Not NAU. Its kinda sad, but I'm happy with ASU. I spend most of my time at the institute, where I see TONS of people that I know. Its really weird. Like I'm still at Mountain View. With my brother also there. Other than being at the institute, I am on the light rail A LOT. Actually, it just seems like that, because its such a long ride from tempe. But for anyone that is familiar with ASU and the campuses, I have classes on both Tempe and Downtown Phoenix campuses. For anyone not familiar... look it up. I didn't think that I would like the downtown campus all that much, but I really do. Its awesome, smaller and more high tech than Tempe.

But basically, I have these really large gaps in my schedule... Like five hour gaps. Have to do something on these breaks right? Well, the one I'm on right now, I'm talking to Rissa. Awesome girl, that girl. Hahah. But we were skyping, when Steven came up. Awesome guy. But he hung out by me while I was on with Rissa for a while, which was fun. Although I think it embarrassed Marissa quite a bit. Don't know why though, unless she is embarrassed of herself. Lol. Actually, that's probably it.

But that's basically my college life. I don't have a life monday- thursday. Then my life resumes in the weekend. Yes! I love my weekend because I get my life back. I love my life.


Oh, and Rissa has some awesome dance moves. Trust me. And she's a grand singer. ;)

No comments: