Yeah, I know. Its been way long. But I bet you were slightly relieved that I wasn't ranting about something that just engrossed you so much that you had to keep reading, even though you didn't really want to.
Yeah, I've got you down spot. Like a dalmatian.
But what have I been doing the last few weeks that I haven't been blogging? Well this may surprise you, but I've been up to pretty much nothing. As in Not-a-thing.
I mean, I know I did some stuff. I just can't remember what, up until like yesterday. Oh, and my parents went out of town during some of that time, which was the bomb dot com. But I really did nothing while they were gone. I'm such a lame college student sometimes.
Yesterday I did have very much fun though. I hung out with Amber girl and we got lots of things done on the bridal shower end of things. That's right, we're awesome. Pretty much sums it up. And then that night I went to an ep release concert for Catherine Papworth, and that girl is amazing! I mean, I knew she was, but come on! After that, I just hung out and talked with the awesome Hillary. She's back from BYU for Thanksgiving. Yessss.
Oh, and this upcoming week will be fun. First we have Thanksgiving, and then mah birthday!
Booyah!
No comments:
Post a Comment