Friday, November 5, 2010

Hmm...

When people first meet me, they generally think that I hate them. I don't really know why, its just the impression that I give off. I think that it might be due to my shyness. I keep to myself. And also, when I hang out with a good friend and a new person, I don't really talk to the other person all that much. Just know that its not because I hate you. I just haven't decided if I want to extend to effort to be good friends yet. I strongly believe that friendship is a two way street. And when I decide to be friends with someone, I put effort into it. And if I don't, its not because I hate you. By any means. Its just me being shy, most of the time. Because I am extremely shy. And that's my post.

No comments: