Saturday, January 8, 2011

Well, I haven't posted on this thing in forever. But since then... I went on break, and I am still on break. For another week that is. And then its back to school. :( But its okay, that means I get to go back to institute!! Which is way exciting. But yeah, that's pretty much all I'm excited about. Institute and the people there.

But what have I been up to this Christmas season? Lots of things. I went to Thatcher near the beginning, I began mountain biking, and I did a bunch of other random stuff. Truth be told, it was kind of hectic. Which explains why I haven't been able to post on this here blog of mine. Sad, yes. But good at the same time. It means I have some what of a life. Well, kinda.

But anyways, more will probably be posted later. Like what actually happened to me over the last month of absence. Peace out.

No comments: