Friday, February 18, 2011

So, what has been going on in my life as I've disappeared from the blogging world? Umm... Well basically I've been up to a bunch of random nothingingness for the most part. I went to the drive-ins for the first time. It was very very cold. And then other things happened. But nothing REALLY exciting. Except for the things that will eventually be mentioned in the other blog.

But the real big news is that RISSA is back in town!!!! Ahhh! Its so freaking awesome! We had the most awesome day today. Like seriously. I would go into lots of details, as I usually do on here. As it is still going on. But I figured I would post on this thing. Because I haven't for a very long time.


Rissa's comment for my blog: did u hear wut he said? he thinks about me a lot?? :SSSSS

No comments: