Friday, October 22, 2010

Pumpkin-ee

Alright, so I haven't posted on this thing for almost a week.

Gasp.

I know, I know, all one of you is had a heart attack thinking that I was going to go back into the vast world of non-blogging and never come back. But that didn't happen, so you can relax.

In the last post, I mentioned a friend who I thought was engaged. She is. Just so that you all know that one of my many friends' is engaged. Actually, a couple of them. But one of the younger ones.

Other than that, my week wasn't very eventful until yesterday. But it was oh so much fun. Xochil came to institute yet again (Yay!) and that was entertaining. Ended with Pig Girl, the Superhero. Because that's just how cool we are. Then we went to downtown, wearing our skirts because we decided to dress up that day. Then after we were down there for awhile, we went back to tempe, and got there about 10 or 15 minutes before lunch. There we saw stephen, and had an amazing dollar lunch. I also saw Brittany Farnsworth there, which was awesome. She's such a cute girl. Oh! and I gave Rachael a ride to school that morning.

But anyways, after lunch we headed to the mall, where we had an interesting conversation which involved yelling "take it off! take it off now!" at a stoplight, and getting some notice from other cars. But we ate pretzels, and then we walked around the mall and went to the crazy pink store (Deb), and the the smelly store (Bath and Body Works) where I preceded to smear lots of body butter on Cheese. =) It was awesome. After that, we were headed out of the mall when we passed Forever 21, and I said I loved that store and wanted to go in there but couldn't because I would buy something. Ended up going in there and buying something.

After the mall, we went searching for a pumpkin patch to buy pumpkins (0bviously) for the carving party that we are having tomorrow night. After some misdirections received by Xochil, we finally made it to an awesome one. (Oh, and remember we are wearing skirts and looking cute during all of this) We bought a bunch of pumpkins (eight, including 3 giant ones). We then manipulated them so that they would fit in my Jeep (way fun). Then the really giant one kept rolling around, and its now known as the troubled child. And then we stopped by Cheese's car and transfered the pumpkins in there. All in all, it was a pretty darn good day. =)

And tomorrow we get to carve the pumpkins. Boo yah!

No comments: