Now today, there are a few clouds left in the sky. Not sure if any rain will come of them. The most commotion is in the Flagstaff area, where there are tornadoes. Tornadoes. In Arizona.
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Arizona Storms
So the last couple of days have been pretty interesting in terms of weather. Especially for this time of year in Arizona. Or Arizona at all. It all started on Monday, when I mentioned that it looked like a storm was coming. Well, that storm ended up being really big. And then a couple of other showers came here and there after that. Tuesday morning I woke up, and it looked pretty clear. Or like it was clearing up, and the storms were leaving. Until it started to rain, AGAIN. There were several large storms on Tuesday. And hail. Lots of hail. Some places had golfball sized hail. We got about quarter (a round, ball like, quarter) sized hail at night. But when I got home from school on Tuesday, after an eventful ride home in a huge thunderstorm that closed the freeways because some of them flooded, I found a grapefruit tree in our backyard had been blown over. Quite surprising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment