I spent a good part of the morning having what are now called "phone races," affectionately named by Cheese and I. Basically, it consists of several different methods of racing your phones. Sounds dumb, right? But it's WAY fun.
How did they come to be? Well, we were sitting outside panda, at a table, waiting for it to open. I soon discovered that if I hit the table, Xochil's phone would bounce, and start making its way toward to end of the table. This eventually degraded into us seeing, if we placed the phones in the middle of the table, who's would win. Mine always won the table races. Later, when were were back at the institute, we decided to see who could, when lying down on the carpet, slide their phone the farthest. It was so much fun!
Try it sometime. But remember, you got the idea from me. ;)
(Disclaimer: if your phone breaks... Don't blame me. Just try to not go racing it into a wall or something.)
No comments:
Post a Comment