So right now, I'm sitting in the institute, with nothing to do. I didn't bring my laptop (this will be posted later tonight, because of this), which means no internet connection or games to pass the time. And beyond that, I forgot my headphones, so I can't even listen to music. Ah! It will be the death of me. An hour and a half more to go... Although a storm has popped up in that time. Hopefully it will be fun! And cool down this horrid hot place.
Argh... So my phone just totally restarted itself in the middle of a text message. I am so fed up with this phone. Its even worse than the last one. I just need to get a new phone altogether. But all of the good ones require that dumb data pack. And I can't afford to pay more. For features that I will never actually use. So dumb. Stupid money making scheme. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment