Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Life

So, the truth about my life, all condensed into one blog post, and separated into different subjects.

First off, college. Of course.
Its a huge part of my life, I'll admit it. And I'm kinda glad that I went to ASU and not, say, BYU. But thats only based off of everyone's reactions to the snow. Even though, in general, I like snow. NAU would have been fun, but I would have missed so many people here in Mesa. Like Xochil, Paige, Taylor, Tialene (even though I never see her), my brothers even. And I know I would have missed my dog. But this isn't really about college, just the location where I would have lived.

But what about college? It basically includes me waking up early, going to institute in the morning, and then large gaps of time, and not getting back home until the late afternoon. Which is so not ideal. But I'm planning on fixing that in the coming semesters. Less huge multi-hour gaps, more focused towards the morning. The first half of the day, so I can do stuff at night. Which I can't during the week right now, as all my time at home is dedicated to sleep or homework. Oh how fun.

The work load? Not that much, generally. But there are certain things that culminate together to cause grief in my life. Like essays and chemistry tests. Ew. They just put a damper on life. You get me, right? I did quite enjoy writing my last essay though. It was about how facebook was a drug. Other than those things, I feel like I should be working more, right? Everyone else around me is? Or do they just look like it? Or perhaps they are just in MUCH harder courses. Who knows.

Now, the next subject, my social life.
What do I do during those insanely large gaps at college? It depends on the day. Generally, I try to keep to myself, because I've discovered that people are kind of weird here... But I have met some cool people during them, who I see on a regular basis now, because their breaks coincide with mine. And on Tuesday Morning, I hang with Xochil most of the time, where we have fun adventures. Same with Thursdays. But Tuesdays afternoons, I occasionally hang out with a girl from my lab group. She's nice, and fun. Fridays are my day for randomness. I do a variety of things on Fridays. I've gone to Thatcher, hung out with Alisha, Whitney, just random people. This Friday I'm going flower shopping (Yay!). Saturdays are also for randomness. This is when things such as pumpkin fights, and random wondering occurs.

But in general, my social interactions are random. And I'll leave it at that.

And this:

And a question: Is it wrong for me to disapprove of someone, even if I have a very limited knowledge of them?

No comments: