Monday, March 21, 2011

Deutsch

Rain... Es regnet Jetzt. Ich liebe die Regen! Ausser wenn Leute fahren langsam in es (don't mind the lack of an es-set. I don't know how to type one of those). Das ist sehr blöd! Uhh! Sehr, sehr blöd!

But anyways. I'll stop typing in German so that people can understand me. But last night I was reminded that I need to keep up on my German... Its really failing right now. Like in a completely sad, horrible way. I have to think to remember simple things. Let alone the past tense and the narrative past tense. Those are completely shot as of now. I mean, I can pretty much read German. And understand it for the most part. But forming my own sentences on the spot, in real time conversation... Meine Deutsche ist hasslich! Yes, I called my German ugly. If it were a person, it'd be the ugliest one yet.

No comments: