Fact #01 - I don't like football. The only sports I can really stand to watch are Rugby, Soccer, Basketball and of course, swim.
Fact #02 - Loves to read. I can read so many books, and not get tired of it ever. I read all kinds of literature, my only problem is I run out of books. I can't acquire them quick enough, so i end up reading the ones I have multiple times.
Fact #03 - I had leukemia in junior high. I was diagnosed at the end of seventh grade, and then I didn't end treatment until the beginning of tenth grade.
Fact #04 - I enjoy silence and being alone. When I'm sad, I prefer to be alone, or just listening to my iPod. Which also goes along with the fact that I hate being individualized, and singled-out. I get horribly shy. I swear that my shyness is a huge curse on me.
Fact #05 - I really have a lot to say, despite my silence. I just never have the confidence to say it.
Fact #06 - I am a sucker for the outdoors. Camping is one of the best things in the world. All you need to survive is some food, a tent, and a quad. And the quad isn't even necessary.
Fact #07 - I love my bed, its extremely comfy.
Fact #08 - I, myself, own some property in the White Mountains. Well, a share of a cabin, at least.
Fact #09 - I love to shoot guns, although my mom is extremely anti-gun. I really want to go hunting sometime, although I enjoy just shooting targets.
Fact #10 - I get up early, automatically. I am up by eight thirty even on saturdays, when I have been out until three or four a.m. I just don't need sleep that often, only once in a blue moon. Not to mention when I do try to sleep... I'm an insomniac.
No comments:
Post a Comment