Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book.
Really really really hard. I mean, really. I love to read, so I get attached to a lot of books. Books that I think that I wont care for, I end up loving, I just love so many different varieties. And then on top of that, I have a horrible memory. So I will totally forget about a book, and then find it two months later. Which I will then read again, and resume loving it again until I forget, again. But lately, I’ve been into church history and stuff. And my mom shoved this book off on me… Which I didn’t think that I would like at all. Well, I was wrong. It was actually really good. Got in done in a couple days, then I read it again.
The Undaunted.
Its by the writer of The Work and The Glory. Which I never read...
No comments:
Post a Comment