But I will encounter some problems: Apparently, I'm a mess in the kitchen according to Amber. But that's okay. Its more of the licking the extra batter type of stuff. And who doesn't do that? Raw batter has a wonderfulness to it that not many things can compare to. It just tastes so good on the tongue. I just love it, so much. But now I've got on a tangent. Another problem that I will encounter is that kitchen stuff is expensive. REALLY expensive. Have you looked at the kitchen-aid prices lately? Its insane. Luckily, my mother said that she would buy one for me when I get married. I just hope its part of the artisan line. Those are amazing. And they come in awesome colors. But again I digress from the point of this post.
So I'm just saying that if, in the future, you hear something about me being some awesome cook... Don't be surprised.
2 comments:
You ARE a messy cook.
And you don't know where things are in the kitchen...But you know more about melting marshmallows than I apparently do...so I can't bug you too much.
When I have my own kitchen, I will know where things are.
And I do know more about melting marshmallows. Giant pan and Giant marshmallows are not a good combination... Ever.
Post a Comment