Saturday, March 19, 2011

No More

With this post, I am destroying the exponential increase of two from last month to this month. In the terms of the number of posts. Now it is going to be above that... But don't worry, next month there will probably an exponential decrease. So its all good, in the sense of staying fairly constant (which obviously, is a lie. I never post consistently on this darned thing).

But last night, I would just like to get out into the world, totally failed. Its okay, I'm over the fact that it failed. But the fact is it did. Hopefully sometime in the future, I will be able to go bowling again... And not have it lead to confusion.

But on another note, I completely failed at my goal to go camping over spring break that I had decided on long ago. And skiing. And the Renaissance fair. Actually, in the view of plans that I had made and them coming through, this week sucked. But I still managed to have some fun, in the things that happened. Going to FHE on Sunday and Monday... Fireworks after FHE on Monday night with Ambergirl. Finally swimming again on Tuesday. Hanging out with Marissa before she left to the airport Tuesday night. Baptisms for the Dead on Wednesday night. Hanging out with Xochil on Thursday...

Yeah, it was a great week if you look at it that way. Which is the way that I'm going to look at it now.

:)

1 comment:

La la said...

My week was equally disappointing. With the exception of our little adventures.