Tuesday, September 7, 2010
My LONG weekend
Well, recently, I had a four day weekend. Very nice concept, and I would probably do it again. Minus the being sick part. But here's how it went: Skip Chemistry on thursday.... Sleep. Wake up, think about working on my essay, decide to sleep some more. Wake up in the morning, planning on getting lots done... Sleep. Wake up, determined to do something. Watch some TV, go to do homework, but feel cruddy. Sleep instead. Wake up, go out to eat with family, come home, be lazy, and go to sleep for the night. Wake up, to go to sleep again. Wake up again, because its becoming difficult to sleep due to sickness. Take advil, sleep some more. Wake up on Monday, needing to write essay, sleep most of the day. I did go get new sandals in-between sleeping, which I needed. Yay accomplishment! Sleep again. Pull some of Jeremy weeds. Sleep. Wake up and go to school, with a bunch of advil.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment