Wednesday, September 22, 2010

little moments of happiness

Another day at school, which means another blog post. Now, you may think that this means the post will be about nothing. Which is...
Possible,
maybe even
probable.
But you are still reading, are you not? At least I am starting to use these cool little editing techniques to make my posts look cooler. Makes for an interesting read. Or at least a less boring one.

Well, yesterday, as I stated before, was way too loooong. And then you have the fact that I had to go back to school today. Bummer, right? Totally. A few things did make things better yesterday. Like hanging out with people at the Hayden Library. I know, I know, I went someplace other than the institute. Gasp. But its okay! I was back there after my chemistry class! Anyways... I really like the Hayden Library. Its chill, underground for the most part. The only part that I'm ever going to go in is, anyways. This means that even though its Arizona, and extremely bright outside... Almost ALWAYS, you can have nice walls made out of widows completely, AND be able to see. Now that's a nice thing.

Really
really
nice.

And I got a mountain dew while there. It was pricey, but it had caffeine! Something they don't sell in the institute's vending machine. Very disappointing.

Ironic things also happened. Monday, in my english class, someone mentioned the Environment Arizona people that hang out around Hayden Lawn and come up and ask you if "you have time for the environment." And how if you have to get somewhere, and you say
"no"

it automatically seems like you hate the environment. Now, I'm not someone who is going to parade around telling people that they are sinners for driving a car and putting out carbon emission. Or to just spray a bunch of aerosol cans for the heck of it. But then again, I'm not a believer of global warming. In fact, I'm writing an essay on how it doesn't exist. I just don't think that you should get all up in someones face for it. But anyways, I was talking to a friend about this on the way to Hayden, and what do you know... Some kid comes up and asks us if

"we have time for the environment"

So we stopped, and asked if there was anyway for us to help the environment which didn't include us giving money to their organization. And do you know what his answer was?
He didn't know of any.

Yeah, real aware person there. I could tell you several ways to "help the environment." And I don't even go around wearing a shirt advocating it. If you want to do that, then be aware. Otherwise you'll just look like some dumb person who got sucked into it. Which he probably was. Although it was entertaining and ironic.

But that by far wasn't the best part of my day. Earlier in the day, I was really craving panda express. So you know what I did? I went to panda on the way home from school. Got myself an egg roll, double orange chicken (didn't feel like choosing another one), chow mein, and a fortune cookie. And it was delish, wonderful... So worth the seven bucks. Yumm... And it satisfied my panda craving for probably a good two weeks. Yay!

What did my fortune say, you ask?
"You will find good fortune in love."

No comments: