Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So, from the last post, you probably gathered that I did not study for my chemistry test. Well, I've now taken the test and graded it based on the key that was posted online. I got a 22 out of 25, which counts as an A- in the class.
Not bad...
...but not great.
I could have gotten 24 out of 25, if I had read the questions closer. They were stupid little mistakes. And that bugs me. A lot. Which means next time, I am going to read the test closer, and maybe study. But only maybe.

Oh, and my tuesdays are way to long. Eleven hours. That's nearly half a day, which is nearly half of the earth's complete rotation around the sun, which is 1/730th of the earth's rotation on its axis completely. Which is way too much time spent at school.

No comments: