Tuesday, September 28, 2010
Tired and Orange
Two words can describe me right now. Tired, and orange. But the second is only caused by a shirt that I am wearing... So that doesn't need to be explained all that much. Other than its bright orange. Really, really bright orange. As for the tired... That's from a long weekend, and just a long semester, with not enough sleep involved in it. Needless to say, I am going to arrange my schedule much better next semester. I'll be taking more credits, but hopefully be here less often, allowing for more SLEEP. The wonderful thing. And on top of this, I'm either going to take two days at polytechnic, or two full days at the downtown campus. No more of this classes on two campuses on one day. Except for the rest of this semester, that is. But come on, its almost October (which makes me feel better about the orange)... Which means then there will be November, and just a tid bit of December! Yay!!! Maybe like 11 weeks left of school... Maybe 12. I don't know when the semester ends. But I can't wait until it does. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment