So, this morning, randomly, I had the feeling that I should start scrapbooking again. Weird, huh? Especially because it takes way too much concentration for me, and I am bound to get way frustrated. But I think I am going to act on it, because there are a lot of things that have happened lately (most of which I've posted on this blog) that I want to record, along with some things that happened like a year or two ago. But I always want to have them recorded. Like...- my trip to china
- graduation
- my trip to new york
- all the adventures with the twins
- my visits to Heather in Thatcher. =)
Sure, they are on facebook in the photo albums... But what if something happens where they all just disappear. And then my computer crashes. Horribleness. I wouldn't have any pictures. So I think I'm going to start scrapbooking. Yeah.
No comments:
Post a Comment