Monday, September 20, 2010

College, part deux

College. I know that my last post was mostly complaining about it... and I still hold to the fact that its not as great as its hyped up to be. But... Some things make it better. Like the people. I love the institute. They are all really nice. And then you have the dollar lunches at the institute. They are good - and cheap. Another high point is only having a class once or twice a week. Its soo nice... Although that's still too much for my taste. Maybe it will get better with time. Then you have lots of boys. :) lots and lots of boys. But sadly, lots of them are married. Its scary how many people are married or engaged... Out of my friends who graduated with me in may. For sure, I know of one who's married, and at least five who are engaged. How creepy is that? I know of someone who is still at mountain view who is engaged. Now I just find that insane. How could someone be engaged in high school. Like really? Are you insane? But that's just my opinion. A strong one, but an opinion. So don't go hatin' because I said that. Isn't the point of a blog to speak your mind? So that's me speaking mine. And if I'm married in a year (which is very, very, very unlikely), who cares. That's life.

And technically this is is post three...
...but deux just sounds so much cooler.

No comments: